We are in an unprecedented situation. Leaders who support innovation and entrepreneurs are themselves asking questions.
- How do innovation leaders support entrepreneurs in uncertain times, while being sustainable themselves?
- What are our main challenges and opportunities as we look ahead to the next few weeks and months?
- What is changing for entrepreneur support, access to capital, research engagement, government policy and programs, and global networks, and customer demand?
These weekly sessions provide practical information, connections, and support for leaders in the Australian innovation community. The one-hour online panel session is designed to help build capability in leaders who are supporting entrepreneurs and regions not only navigate uncertain times but find new opportunities for success.
- Brad Parsons (Movus) – How technology can help even manufacturing and maintenance workers work from home
- Angela Bee (Hackathons Australia) Practical case studies, tips, and tools for running virtual hackathons
- Emma Nesbitt (Darwin Innovation Hub) – insights from the Darwin Innovation Hub, how businesses need support more than ever and using walking mentoring with social distancing
With commentators Chad Renando, Dianna Somerville, and Kali Norman