How do we embed entrepreneur training in high school curriculum? How can external entrepreneur training be most effective? What happens at the cross section of entrepreneur training and STEAM education?
We explore these questions and more in a practical and interactive conversation with thought leaders from curriculum development, mindset measurement, program delivery, and regional program leadership.
- Baden U’Ren from Bond University
- Alex Carpenter from University of Sydney
- Liz Jackson from Startup Business International
- Matt Pfahlart from the Australian Centre for Rural Entrepreneurship
- Julie King from the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority
With moderation by Chad Renando and Dianna Somerville.
After the session, we chat about the role of social entrepreneurship, challenges with embedding entrepreneurship education into high schools, and next steps in developing entrepreneurial mindsets and activities in young people.