How can local government and the entrepreneur and innovation communities best work together during COVID-19 and beyond?
We explored this question in a practical conversation about how to support innovation, entrepreneurs, and economic diversification during a crisis. We explored what is happening, and what could be done with a cross-section of government and innovation hub leaders:
- Jason McFarlane from Economic Development Australia Limited
- David Arkwright from Shire of Murray
- Anne Lawrence from Sunshine Coast Council
- Zoe Blasch from Maribyrnong City Council
- Elize Hattin from SmartHub Rockhampton
- Kali Norman from SpaceCubed
With moderation by Chad Renando and Dianna Somerville.