How can makerspaces, the Health sector, government and innovation communities best work together during COVID-19 and beyond?
We explore this question in a practical conversation about how to support innovation, entrepreneurs, and economic diversification during a crisis. We explore what is happening, and what could be done with a cross-section of makerspace operators, industry stakeholders, and innovation hub leaders:
- Victor Vicario from Arc Space
- Hans Chang from Fab9
- Bonnie Lin from COVID-19 TECH ACTION
- Raphael Garcia from Flinders New Venture Institute
- Ty Hermans from Evolve Group
- Tony Wheeler from Open Manufacturing Alliance Australia
With moderation by Chad Renando and Dianna Somerville.
And continuing with the conversation after the conversation, when say what we really think… Hear what manufacturers, makers, and collaborators really think needs to happen to sustain Australian manufacturing.